Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hmmmm...... WCC!!!!!

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!!

I AM IN FACT, ALIVE!

so i really should be baking right now. i really, really should. but oh well, i'll blog/post pics anyway! well! this year, i went to my first WCC! it was quite wonderful, doncha know. here are pics below to prove it:

trina, bekki, y jen!


amigas on the last night


jen and buh-buh-buh-BEKKI!

our absolutely scrumptious dessert at tgif! this is actually two huge oreo cookies with ice cream in the middle. bring on the calories!!!




JAH-cob & bertus! barney pajamas and professional pogoists will from hence forth always cause me to giggle!

my dallas peeps!! albert, joey, and elissa

denny's with my bell gardens girls!



pic snap during the road trip from cental cali to socal. lovely, eh?


*sniff sniff* au revoir, beautiful state!! i shall be back again!!

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Ah, I wish I could have been there and seen you! I'm in Fresno this weekend for Thanksgiving! Have a great day!

jennifer lord said...

i wish that you could've been there to!! happy thanksgiving! i am thankful for you and your wonderful blog!