I am rag doll
Made of strings and yarns
Each day a new thread
Is torn from me
And as I come apart at the seams
My hands raise up
And I fall to my knees
Please hold me
And sew me back together again
Made of strings and yarns
Each day a new thread
Is torn from me
And as I come apart at the seams
My hands raise up
And I fall to my knees
Please hold me
And sew me back together again
{"i will trust in you" - erin o'donnell}
i have been feeling stress. and i don't like it.
it's like everything [church, work, school, life in general] demands that i give my 100% towards it. crazy!
i know if GOD is in the center of your life, then everything will fall into place. but i honestly feel as though i will collapse before everything has aligned itself!
how do you find you balance in this topsy-turvy world?

3 comments:
There is no mention of the Proverbs 31 lady trying to balance it all... Although she did have "maidens" who I assume helped in that area!
ahhhh, so i should put an ad on craigslist: "help wanted- personal assistant"!
Absolutely!
Post a Comment