whenever i go out to look at the blooming roses, i always hear Bro. Timothy Spell's voice in my head singing....of course...."when God unfolds the rose"??
i was all geared up to go out and take pictures of the now mostly dying flowers when i happened to hear a pitter-patter on the roof! so i resigned myself to taking a pic of the tabletop roses.
{side note: Jesus, if you're reading this... i am NOT opposed to a rainy summer! just sayin'}
the rain ended very quickly though! so i slipped on my boots!
| hi, jen's boots! |
roses are nice but well... they're a little boring. i LOVE orchids though!
poppies!! so cute and fun.
and lastly, the yellow rose of texas waiting to bloom. when GOD unfolds the rose, He ALWAYS gets it right. i'm definitely still learning this!

2 comments:
My roses have been beautiful lately and I haven't take a single picture!
When I think of roses unfolding, I hear Elder Morton's voice, quoting the poem - "It is only a tiny rosebud, a flower of God's design..."
I love yellow roses :)
Post a Comment