Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding bells ring! Can you hear them??

I do! I do!



{written saturday, june 11th}

I'm currently in New Orleans, waiting to depart to Mississippi for the wedding of a dear friend!

I am soooo over the moon for him and his bride-to-be. Isn't it amazing how God has a way of bringing people from two different areas, families, personalities, cultures etc and making them one? And isn't it crazy how the blending of these two very different people just makes sense? Compatibility is a crazy thing.

What I also love is knowing someone's history.... growing up in a youth group and experiencing the happiness and heartbreaks of life that have brought him to this place today. God is good and forever faithful.

So here's a toast of sparkling apple cider to the bride and groom! I'm absolutely elated to celebrate this day with them. :)


4 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Aw, congrats to your friends! Love is grand.

Brittney said...

More Pics!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Aww how sweet! Congratulations to the bride and groom! And yes, more pics! :)

Jen Connell

Kendra Thaler said...

I ADORE her dresssssssss!!!