Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sophie Heads Down to TX!

Read HERE on Sis. McElhaney's blog for the back story!


1.  What country/state/city am I visiting with you? - The great state of Texas! Specifically, Dallas!



2.  What is this state famous for? - Ummm.... many things! Let me see: cattle, the oil industry, football, the Kennedy assassination (sadly!), western wear (also sadly!) and many other better examples that I cannot recall.


3.  What is the capital of the state that I'm in? - Austin, TX



4.  What is at least one landmark I could see in this state? - The Alamo is pretty cool!


And I personally think that the capitol building is worth driving down to Austin for a look-see because it's pink!! Made out of pink granite! How cool is that?! Pretty cool, for sure.




5.  What could I do for fun in this state? -I tell people that if you're visiting Dallas, our main attractions are our copious restaurants and shopping! There's also amusement parks and lakes and concerts and lotsa other things.


6.  What was my favorite thing that I did while I was visiting you? - Went (window) shopping and ate yummy cupcakes!

1 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Yay! Thanks, Jen, for hosting my little friend ;)