Oh dear.
I'm really not taking THAT much stock in the Mayan calendar, I promise! Besides, it's not Friday yet, in my neck of the woods. ;)
I'm just sitting here, minding my business reading and I kept hearing {actually, I keep hearing it still!!} this loud plane by my house. Ummm ok. I went outside and it's not like a police helicopter with a spotlight. It's a plane with white lights and lights that flash red, green and blue. Military plane??? Alien spacecraft??? What is this???
Maybe I just need to go to bed.
OR eat some pancakes with cookie butter! latest obsession!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
is it THE END OF THE WORLD!?!
Posted by jennifer lord at 11:50 PM
Labels: randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PANCAKES? COOKIE BUTTER? OH, LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!
Chandra
More Modern Modesty
Bahahaha! Sadly I'm headed to Trader Joes to purchase some more!
Post a Comment