*crickets chirping*
ahem... hello out there :)
yeah, it's been a while cuz you know....
long long ago, in the month of May, I walked across that fateful stage at my school. technically, i'm currently taking my final class but they allow summer graduates to walk in the spring ceremony. thus my "faux" (fake) graduation!
ok, my ceremony was at 1pm. *sigh* first 90 degree day of the year. was soooo thrilled about that (not). ooo, but i did manage to score some super nice parking! praise the Lord!
| whoo hoo! |
| I spy a Jen |
ooooo this is great. ok, so the professional photographers who charge you high dollar to buy their prints ushers you off into their green room and shoves a fake diploma holder in your hands right before you walk the stage to take one fake pic of you with different backgrounds. now, i am a chronic blinker-while-one-takes-my-picture. this is proof. also, check out that tassel.
I do like the one real stage pic they took of me shaking that dean's hand. I always thought he was adorable.
then, yayyyyyy, it's done!
| mother and I |
| my sis and Janelle me with my pastor and his wife |
| lunch at Mi Cocina :) |
| dinner on saturday nights with my BFFs (minus 1!) at Maggiano's! plus my mom and sis :) |






8 comments:
Happy graduation!
I think the "professional" photog should have realized that your tassel was in your mouth and taken the time to move it!
Thanks!! And AGREED, but the whole ordeal is do rushed, I doubt they even noticed!
Aww, congrats to my dear twin! Love you!
Thank you, Twin! Love and miss you!
Congrats, Jen! Looks like fun, especially Maggiano's:)
Aw thanks Kim!! Maggiano's was delicious and a blast.
I hear wedding bells soon!! :)
Congratulations! Glad to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog and I can see you have a lot of friends that I do. Follow your dreams. :)
Blessings,
Darlene Payan
Pleasure to meet you! Thank you!
Post a Comment