Monday, April 6, 2015

Show and Tell


Picture Post!




The K's got married a couple weekends ago! (and my Pastor's wife's head) #longestKissEVER 



My pastor mugging me. LOLOLOL



My BFFs and I went to have dinner by the lake. Here's me looking a hot mess!! #iamSOOOhorribleatselfies #thatsfinetho



Sunset at Lake Ray Hubbard





We (BFFs) threw Sis. K a bridal shower. So much fun! Here's the spread + Lis doing her photography thing.



So many pretty colors






Cute!




We get pummeled with snow and ice annually. It happened this year and sadly one of those times, I had to drive home in it! Here's my car before the removal of the stuff for the 3 hour (!!!!) drive home.




This was a snow and ice day where it came down the night before so t'was a work-from-home day. Front yard :)




My mom and I on her birthday. Yay!



  
We had our anniversary services seemingly forever ago and we had so much fun being with Bro. Coleman's group from Puyallup! Here is me and Andrea! Miss you guys!!!




I was sooo sick but I still cheered for the volleyball games #dedicatedCheerleader




#jenniepuppieselfie


5 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Yay for pictures! And weddings and selfies and lakes. The snow is so pretty - I don't think I wore a coat a single time this winter. Oh wait! I wore one on New Year's Eve - we had a scavenger hunt outside and it was about 34 degrees. Took me two days to thaw out - I now have thin island blood.

Mmmm... Maggiano's :) Happy birthday to your mom!

jennifer lord said...

Wowww at the "no coat this winter"! I can't imagine.... I Love dressing warm!
Miss you, my sweet friend!!!

Mary Frances said...

You look SOOOO pretty in that outfit with flowers Jen!!! I don't think your selfie is bad at all!!! I cAN give you some lessons tho if you want!!! Hee, hee!!!

Mary Frances said...

Oooooh and I just wANT TO say that you are ONE brave woman to have driven in the snow!!!! I'm in aw of you JEN!!!

jennifer lord said...

LOL I Totally need selfie lessons!

I had to be brave! I wanted to get home!