hellooooo world, i'm back. :)
oncourse was fabulous! i had a time, sucha time, whata time! it was way too brief but yet oh-so good. truly and honestly, i met some of the nicest, sweetest, coolest people ever (yes, ms. bekki, you are definitely at the top of the list! you're "one of my favorites!!" LOL!).
and besides just the peeps that were there, the services Rocked!! i'm still feeling the burn in my calves from friday night, Ha! sounds like somebody needs to find her way to the treadmill again....
it's terrible but i'm seriously planning for the next get-together. hoping hoping hoping i'll be able to go!
look, it's PICS!.....
Monday, March 16, 2009
RECAP! : why, on course, of course!
Posted by jennifer lord at 4:14 PM
Labels: conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Jen, it was so nice meeting you and getting to hang out!!! You and Michelle should come to Youth Alive with Rhonda!
Awww!!!! I am a FAVORITE!!!!!! Yay!!!! I love it!
I am STILL feeling the burn in my legs as well...and the grossness of stepping on that nasty mint!
I hope you can make it to PEAK!!!!
sarah - i adore ya'll and it was great meeting you! we shall see if we can!
beckster! yes ma'am... PEAK PEAK PEAK!!
I need to start looking at tickets (for Wicked and the flight!) and such the like! You should try to convince Michelle to come too!!! We would have an absolute blast!
Post a Comment