why, you ask?
one of my little sunday school boys got the holy ghost tonight!
take THAT, devil!!!!
and it will be a wonderful fabulous week b/c i'll be at oncourse youth conference.
GOD is sooooo good. i love Him. :)
one of my little sunday school boys got the holy ghost tonight!
take THAT, devil!!!!
and it will be a wonderful fabulous week b/c i'll be at oncourse youth conference.
GOD is sooooo good. i love Him. :)

5 comments:
Woo Hoo!! Praise God!! There is no greater joy, after receiving the Holy Ghost yourself, than seeing someone else get it.
I can't believe you're coming to my state and I won't get to meet you! I'm pretty sure some of the youth from my church in Burbank will be at On Course.
Awwww!!! I know that feeling!!! Its the BESTEST ever!!!
amen, kathy! burbank, you say? i'm assuming this is bro. white's church. you have an awesome pastor! he preached our anniversary service a couple years ago and it was great!
totally the bestest, mary!
Yes, Jen, Bro. White is my pastor! I am blessed!!
yes you are :)
Post a Comment