no no, not i! but my lovely amiga elissa had her senior pics taken by alyssa :)
i dunno if she'll kill me or not for posting but lookie HERE:
http://alyssapeppers.blogspot.com/2009/04/friday-senior-session.html
her grad will be so fun! can't wait.
wow folks, 6 years ago, i was prepping for my grad. it feels like a really long time ago.... guess that's a good thing. teenager-hood thankfully lasts a relatively short period of time.
i dunno if she'll kill me or not for posting but lookie HERE:
http://alyssapeppers.blogspot.com/2009/04/friday-senior-session.html
her grad will be so fun! can't wait.
wow folks, 6 years ago, i was prepping for my grad. it feels like a really long time ago.... guess that's a good thing. teenager-hood thankfully lasts a relatively short period of time.

9 comments:
BTW...I am lovin your new background!!!
thanks! i needed a change!
I graduated 7 years ago!! It's crazy to think about isn't it?!
it's scary! but an oh-so beautiful thing.... NEVER wanna relive those years.
OMW!!! I graduated 8 years ago...aaaahhhhhh!!!! LOL
Heeeeeeeeey!!! Are you on Facebook? I wanna connect with you!! Also, what's your email?
BTW Jen...Thanks for ALWAYS reading my stories and leaving comments...Your my faithful commenter!!!!!!!! :)
mary, believe me your stories are so thought provoking, i can't help but comment.
OMW!!! Thanks Jen!!! When you say that it makes my WHOLE day!!! Even if your the only person that EVER reads my stories, I'll keep doing it just for you...It makes it worth it...:)I am soooo glad we have become friends!!! I can't wait to meet you!!!
Post a Comment