* there's really nothing "fun" going on. I just liked the rhyming element.
I'm blogging and don't really have anything substantial to say. Just a warning....
:: a few minutes ago, I was hearing some relaxed deep breathing to my left so I'm thinking someone in the IT department was either have some Bad congestion issues or indulging in a mid-morning nap! (Mid-morning naps are the Best! Just not at your desk....)
:: Speaking of sleep, it was really hard to get outta bed this morning. It was nice and crisp outside!!
This is me all throughout fall and winter. Getting outta bed is always hard but cool weather makes it That Much Harder!
:: Ok so Saturday I drove 2 hours away to see this outdoor musical about the life of Christ. It's soooo cool! There are live animals and everything!! Five of us ended up going. Some of us had seen it before (when we were like 12!!) and they do it annually this time of year but we hadn't been back since!
Anyway, the problem is that this thing is at an outdoor amphitheatre and there was the threat of rain in the forecast! So we got to Satan trying to tempt Jesus and it started to come down! So we got some shelter and some people just up and left! Came back to the seats (BETTER SEATS, since our neighbors in front left) and I think Jesus started to talk to the followers and it started come down again! Argh! So they cancelled it and said that we could come back to another show with our ticket stubs. Ah well.
:: yayyyy the year is almost over! Yayyyy
:: words of wisdom, courtesy of my Pei Wei lunch:
:: I adore online window shopping. Ok, and online shopping shopping. And I like discounts/sales/clearance. So I realized that I'm looking at some of the new fall/winter stuff coming out and thinking "hmmm I have to look at the price on this after Thanksgiving or after Christmas...." Anyone else a planning shopper??



2 comments:
I try not to shop. I prioritize lol!
And I agree that it is harder to get up in the morning ):
Autumn temps make it so hard to get out of bed every morning, doesn't it?
However, I really love this time of year. I was sorry to hear about your rain storm though.
Blessings to you.
Post a Comment