Counting your blessing on a regular, even daily, basis is so good for the soul. I just wanted to share a smidgeon of my thankfulness! I'll likely do another post like this next week.
1.) OF COURSE, forever grateful to be in church. For my pastor and his wife. The knowledge of salvation and having a mind to live for God. I'm so incredibly blessed to have a Rock to run to in this world. Someone who gives clarity in seemingly impossible situations or even the mundane events of life!
Okay, quick testimony. I'm doing a project at work but couldn't find a template in Microsoft Office to work with. I had no clue what to do. And just while thinking on this during my drive home tonight, I know He laid an alternative method of completing my project on my heart. I Know it wasn't me. But just simple things like that to show how He's willing to help us through the small stuff just floors me.
I could go on, ha! Maybe next time. ;)
2.) Family, Family, Family. The kind, loving, crazy, intelligent, fun people that I have the privilege of being related to. I'm so blessed.
3.) My nearest and dearest friends. The ones who see me on the good days, bad days, in between days. The ones who share tears, triumphs, laughter and pain. The ones that I want to go to 24 hour cafes or taco places so we can sit there for a few hours to plan/vent/solve all the problems/laugh our heads off/all of the above {and we don't do this enough and I'm trying to get us to do this tomorrow! fingers crossed}. Love Love Love them.
4.) My faraway friends. It's so WONDERFUL to travel and meet people that share your values and get where you're coming from. To be able to walk this journey of life and knowing people like you that aren't nearby but are walking the same walk {or have insight since they've already walked that path} is incredible. So blessed with so many genuine friends.
more to come soon....
Thursday, November 14, 2013
thankful Thursday
Posted by jennifer lord at 10:34 PM
Labels: reflections, somebody oughta testify
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm thankful for this post!
Post a Comment