I just celebrated another birthday last week (yayyy! go me!)
And I don't know if it's a symptom of getting older but wow, talk about feeling so so so thankful.
And not just for the gifts.
Now don't me wrong.... I love pretty clothes and gifts cards and flowers. LOVE those things.
But I was just so blown away about how BLESSED I already am.
I love stuff (often, more than I should) but I love people more than stuff.
I am blessed to have wonderful family and friends.
Friends who make me feel somewhat sane in the midst of chaos! What a gift!
3 of my nearest and dearest shared a "feast" last night of nachos, rice, beans, sopapillas, etc. and we talked and talked. And I needed that. And it's great to have amazing friends. :) BLESSED.
And of course, BLESSED that God would look down and see something in me worth saving. So unworthy yet so BLESSED.
just thankful, that's all.

7 comments:
Happy birthday, dear friend! I'm blessed to know you!
and I am VERY blessed to know you!
Happy Birthday, Twin!! Love you! I am blessed to have you as a friend! And hopefully before too long I will be blessed to see you in person! lol
Twin, I am blessed with you also!
Yes!! August is next month! I hope to see you at PATH! :)
You're coming to PATH?! Yay!! I didn't know that! I'm excited. lol
I'm trying to go, fingers crossed!
Happy birthday Jen!! :)
Post a Comment