Monday, August 11, 2014

washington oregon new york

Ok so, this has been the 
BEST Birthday Month* EVER!

*because why limit your celebration to just one day?

Why? Because of travel!

Mid-July, I spent a week with my brother and his family at their home in Washington state but since it's so near to the Oregon border, it's like vacationing in two states! :)

 my silhouette with that impressive background of the Columbia river. doesn't it look fake?! even in person, it looks unreal. wowzers.


here's another one. GORGEOUS.
selfie attempt at Cannon Beach in Oregon

photobombed!


my brother and I


Cannon Beach is so pretty. We waded in the COLD water for a bit and later on, sat on the sand and watched all the people and kites and attempts to build a sand castle [while plotting how to sabotage the progress lolol]. It was a lovely day.




I kinda Had to get a crepe. The shop was too cute.


Powdered crepe folded with Nutella and strawberries. om nom nom.


Church on Sunday!!!! Soooo good to be in service and to have lunch with Cynthia and Jedidah!


group pic (minus j)


my feeble attempt at capturing the Portland sign while driving by

....

then couple weeks later, NYC for a few days to help my aunt transition from there to here. it was mainly work and seeing sooo much family. we did go to Times Square the first night though since my cousin needed an H&M and that was the only one open past 10 pm lol





taken on the last day in my cab to the airport. morning in harlem.


and this one was taken when my plane was landing in NY. love it!

the end!
July was pretty great!
next up, PATH conference this week in Madera!

3 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

WAAAAY too much fun!! Sad you'll be in CA and I won't get to see you. You get to hear my pastor preach!

jennifer lord said...

I will miss seeing you!
I am eager to hear Elder White preach!

Anonymous said...

NY, oh how I miss it! The lights & energy! :) Glad you enjoyed ur time