Bonjour!
I've known about PATH from the very beginning but I had never gone. Sometime last year, I decided that I would try to go. So I went! And I'm so glad that I did.
From the first night's pre-service prayer, I could tell there was something special there. You could already feel the anointing flowing. And the services and preaching did not disappoint. God was definitely there!
I'm thankful for Bro. Garza's burden to "promote an unfettered pulpit in the last days", as the flyer states.
I'm also thankful for Bro. Hood, Bro. Lackey, Bro. White, Bro. Davis, Bro. Bullock and Bro. Wheeler obeying and preaching what God laid on their hearts. I'm the better for it!!
Well, you can always count on me to not take a ton of pictures at a conference. So here's the faithful few....
Love big group pics!
Carisa and I! Hopefully we will have Dallas adventures soon [and later, Bay Area adventures!!].
A few more joined our "sit outside and watch the youngsters play" crew! ;)
*Shout Out [LOL] to readers of this here blog who came and said hi! I'm ALWAYS caught offguard when people know me via the internets! It's so neat to know that you're out there reading my infrequently updated writings. I hope I'm not too socially awkward when you introduce yourself, hahahaha!
No, really.
This concludes my post about PATH annnnnnd my traveling for a while. Maybe till October.
Being at PATH gave me some things to think and blog about soon! Yay for inspiration! ;)




3 comments:
Glad you finally made it out to our conference! The services were indeed very powerful and a great blessing! God willing, you can come next year too! God bless.
Come to the Bay before I get married!!!! ;)
Ahaha!
Thank you, Roulini!
AV- hmmmm when are the wedding bells ringing?????
Post a Comment