Seriously, I'm really not that unthankful. I just can't get with this blogging everyday thing!
I don't know how that Mary Frances does it!!!
Anywho, things that I thought about being thankful for but didn't post:
* God's protection throughout my life. Something I totally take for granted until I hear about some of the things that others have gone through.
* New friendships
* Old friendships
* Sunday night, we had Snow! Thankful that it wasn't heavy! It was cool to drive home from church and watch fat snowflakes hit my windshield. Thankful to have a warm home to sleep in. A definite blessing.
* Baby shower on Saturday. Thankful for the miracle and anticipation of new life.
* This. sighhhh I love a good sunset lighting up the sky.
Anywho, things that I thought about being thankful for but didn't post:
* God's protection throughout my life. Something I totally take for granted until I hear about some of the things that others have gone through.
* New friendships
* Old friendships
* Sunday night, we had Snow! Thankful that it wasn't heavy! It was cool to drive home from church and watch fat snowflakes hit my windshield. Thankful to have a warm home to sleep in. A definite blessing.
* Baby shower on Saturday. Thankful for the miracle and anticipation of new life.
* This. sighhhh I love a good sunset lighting up the sky.


6 comments:
Who's having a baby?
Lol I'm sure it is hard to blog everyday!
Hi Britt! She's been at our church for about 2 years... Jessica :)
Oh ok! I was thinking maybe it was Joel and Estrella! Lol
Its cuz I don't have a life!!! Hee, hee!!!
Yeah, I highly doubt that's the reason!
Hey Jen,
Mary is definitely a pro at this. Dwl. But a while back, I did a 31 in 31 post, where I posted 31 blogs in 31 days. For the most part I just scheduled the blogs way ahead - thanks to that feature on blogger.com.
So you can try doing that and vwalah, you can be like Mary! Hehehehe!
Post a Comment