i’m not feeling very inspired (can you even call it that?!? haha) so i’m writing various things that are floating en mi cabeza.
* my mom is funny! funnyfunnyfunny! we’re total opposites so yeah, it can make life a lil frus…i mean, interesting at times. :o) she is kindly offered to switch cars with me to get my oil changed so i made sure to remove the various books, papers, shoes, etc from my backseat floor…..knowing good and well she’d have something to say anyway. sure enough, later on she tells me that she flat out refuses to take my car to the mechanic until it is clean. remember, she was taking the car to the mechanic. the guy who leaves lovely, dusty boot prints on my car mat. yeaaaahhh. but this is coming from a woman who, when we had an apartment, had us sprucing that place up if the maintenance man was coming to fix the sink. go figure.
* public service announcement: make sure you vote, kids. “rock the vote” or whatever they say now. say hi to joe the plumber and obama girl at the polls.
* i wish halloween wasn’t connected to all of that demonic stuff. an innocent day to dress up ridiculously and eat lotsa chocolate…. what fun that would be!
* saturday, I get to play “personal shopper” for some guy friends going to west coast conference next week. punks. I’m jealous. but anyway, isn’t guy clothes shopping soooo much fun? for me it is. I lurve it! it seems less complicated. the boys are like, life-sized paper dolls and their clothes aren’t all that hard to get just right. i feel a sense of accomplishment after a successful trip. :) i concede, though, that girl shopping is more difficult but our clothes are also a lot more fun to wear, in my humble opinion!

1 comments:
Ok. My mom is th same way. She's also the lady that makes sure her hair looks good before she goes to the shop and gets in done. Cleans her car out before getting it detailed.....!!!!
West Coast! aw. I live here and I'm not going. I'm just too busy. However, I like shopping for mens clothing...bbbbuuuut like shopping for my own stuff even more!!
lol Obama Girl! that seems like forever ago...and now he's done gone and won himself the presidency. Oh my stars!
Post a Comment