Wednesday, December 3, 2008

AHHHHH!!! *that's my silent scream*

ahhhh!!!! a most distressing thing has occurred!!!

i lost my voice.

ok, so thank God, it's been reappearing slowly but surely due to prayer, many cups of lemon zinger tea (yum!), and vocal rest.

that last one is a problem though... no talking, which bugs me plenty but what is worse than not talking for me?

I CAN'T SING!

that means i can't sing in the car, in the house, in church, aaannnddd..... this week is our anniversary services and choir and chorale will sing. oh yeah, and i think i help lead service on saturday. great timing, i tell ya.

*sigh* you never really know what you've got till it's GONE!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate when that happens to me!!! My brothers and all the guys in my youth group think its HILARIOUS!!!! Because I'll get all excited about something and open my mouth to start exclaiming and NOTHING comes out!!!! They all just bust up laughing at me! =P

Whitney Ward said...

That's terrible!!!!!!! I can't STAND IT when my voice goes away! But hey, I guess everyone needs a vacation! =) Hope you're doing good! See you soon!!!!!!!