i wept for society today. well, not really. but after reading this, i was just a tad bit disgusted.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/
that amount of debt for her daughter's school blew me away! made my fall tuition look like lunch money! but wow, to think, "yeah, i'm over $100 grand over my head and i lost my job but i WILL NOT give up the visits to my plastic surgeon" makes my head spin.
"The treatments cost his patients between $500 and $2,000 for a visit". craziness.
quote from the crazy lady about her botox appointments: "It's like comfort food". someone Please order this woman a plate of roast beef and mashed potatoes! that is not an equal comparison.
[insert sarcasm]
anyways, i would say more but i'm late for my spa treatment.
ta ta!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
an item of great depression
Posted by jennifer lord at 8:49 PM
Labels: current events and such
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Jen, yeah I remember you. How are things in Dallas? Hope all is good. Colorado is prety good just cold. Well I did want to say thanks on the outfit comment I love that outfit. If you ever come to CO I'll be sure to give it to ya! Love ya, stay in touch!!!
WOW!!! I'm speechless. :O(
Hey girly, well, I am not going to be able to make ti Winter Heritage. I have so much going on this year. I had to pick certain conferences to go to. Will you be going to No Limits in CA or Heritage here in CO? I'll be at them for sure!!! Love ya and keep me posted with Winter Heritage...!Love ya!
Post a Comment