Thursday, December 18, 2008

weather is definitely FRIGHTFUL.....

crazy week, i tell ya! sunday was beautiful, beautiful at like 70+ degrees. then i had to battle icy roads, snow, thick dense fog, and nasty humidity. and this all occured during the weekdays!! saturday might hit about 70 again... hmmm... did someone say six flags? yay! then sunday's high will be 30 something. fun times!

next week will be my 2nd annual 12/24th get together. you are all invited, lol. i didn't know it would be an annual thing but a few friends said, "when we go to your house on xmas eve, blah blah blah...." oh really? you want to? ok!
i have a weird, harebrained idea that will make this one unique. i won't say what it is just yet but it'll make for great pictures that i'll post later. :o)

is anyone else getting geared up for this? i sure am!



looking forward to great services,
seeing old friends, making new ones,
and staying up waaaaayyy past my bedtime.
ohhh yeah!

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Ok is that a screen shot of Everyone's Apostolic? I didn't know you were on there!

I know all about the weather, good grief. I got stuck about 30 miles away from my house, and couldn't get home for DAYS. I might be able to get home tonight. Hopefully.

jennifer lord said...

oh, you're on there too? lol! lemme go find you!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Rhonda texted me to see if I was coming, and believe it or not I am actually going to be in town! YAY!!!

jennifer lord said...

yay! the more, the merrier!