fun times! i mentioned before that i was going to have friends over on dec. 24th.... and i did! what fun it was! my weird, harebrained idea for the party? pizza party!! i get tired of the standard party routine so i wanted to change it up a bit.
i set up the choices of ingredients sorta buffet-style.
pizzas awaiting their fate
the breakfast club: jared, lyda, jen, troy, janelle, michelle, toby da dog
yay!! ok, so on jan. 1st & 2nd, i went to winter heritage youth conference in fort worth.... great conference! conference experiences are always kinda overwhelming for me but it's always fun to go. i took very few pics... like, 4! and i'm posting 3!

back @ the radisson... some guys performed "the retard show" (their words, not mine, lol!)
hmm, that hotel was very tolerant.... and they're very talented....before they collapsed
@ the lock in: elissa, janelle, jen, (and my dear outta-town buddies) roshonda and jenni... i miss yousss!!!
ok, one more batch of pics, i promise.... then i'll shut up and leave you alone. last weekend was a singing pastor extravanganza! pastor pixler of fort worth and my pastor's (pastor pace of dallas) group were both invited to sing at a church. concert was greatness..... very encouraging. the spirit of God was moving and there was an altar call.... it was all good.


if elissa and i are at the guys' concert, then we run their merchandise table. well, i got to run bro. pixler's table and at the end of the night, he thanks me, asks me if i have any of his albums (i have 1), and grabs 3 cd's and hands them to me! i've always loved loved his song "trusting in him" and it so aptly applies to my life right now! 2nd verse says:
if elissa and i are at the guys' concert, then we run their merchandise table. well, i got to run bro. pixler's table and at the end of the night, he thanks me, asks me if i have any of his albums (i have 1), and grabs 3 cd's and hands them to me! i've always loved loved his song "trusting in him" and it so aptly applies to my life right now! 2nd verse says:
I know the wisdom of God,
He can see tomorrow,
And he knows every turn
And curve in the road that I follow,
He knows what it takes
To help me make it through
And He’ll give me what I need
I’ve gotta keep trusting in Him
To take me where He wants me to be
He can see tomorrow,
And he knows every turn
And curve in the road that I follow,
He knows what it takes
To help me make it through
And He’ll give me what I need
I’ve gotta keep trusting in Him
To take me where He wants me to be
yeah, that song has been on repeat in my car to say the least. oh! and bro. marty ballestero has been preaching at the pixler's so he came along to the concert. hilarious! he kept us in stitches before and after the concert! so yeah, it was very awesome to be under the same roof with three of my favorito preachers!

7 comments:
Hi! THank you for the compliment on my children. They really are so special to me. How did you find my blog? Btw, I'm Misha
Looks like FUN!!! Heeey do you know Stephanie and Ebony and Pamela Bennett?! They live somewhere in Texas and they said they were going to Winter Heritage...anyways looks like you been havin lots of fun!!! I love Bro. Pixlers music too...My two favorites is This is that spoken by the Prohpet Joel and I got the Holy Ghost!!!
lol, yeah i know them, they're so sweet! they've visited my church and i did hang with them at heritage also.
looks like you had fun! what a hostess you are!
Ooooo cool...do you go to the summer Heritage in Colorado Springs?
chandra - it was a lotta fun. too much in fact! i didn't sleep till 3pm the next day. parties in moderation.
mary - i've been a few times but its been since like, 2002 or so when i last went. i don't think i'll be able to go this yr :(
Pretty sectiοn of content. I just stumbleԁ upon
your blog and in аcceѕsion capital to сlaim that I get іn fact
loved account your weblog postѕ. Any way I wіll be subsсгibing in your augmеnt oг
even I sucсеss yοu get right of
entry tο consiѕtently fast.
Also νisit my website; bucket trucks for sale
Here is my homepage :: utility company
Post a Comment