Monday, February 2, 2009

cant....resist....pretty.... COLOURS*!!!!


"oooooo!" that was my first reaction.
"it's cake on LSD!"



sooooo gonna make it..... no no, not for me, for my sunday school class, of course!

article is HERE

so whaddaya think? looks PRETTY or ICKY?



*i like writing "colours" all british-like....

9 comments:

Mary Frances said...

OMW!!!!! That is seriousley the COOLEST cake ever!!!!!!!! I soooo GOTTA do that!!!

H Brooke said...

I think it's...pretty icky!! lol Actually I think it's pretty kewl!!!

Bekki said...

That is so cool! I am sure your Sunday School class would enjoy it!!

jennifer lord said...

yay, the vote is unanimous so far!

Mary Frances said...

Yeah, yeah, I am SOOOOO lame this cake was actually the WHOLE topic of my conversation with a friend today!!!! HAHA!!! =)

H Brooke said...

I went and printed off the intructions! I'ma gonna do it too!!!

jennifer lord said...

mary - it's a great conversation starter!

brooke - how cool, you've gotta tell/show me how it comes out!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Mmmmm.... I like it but my would come out all mud color cause I would make a mistake some how!!! LOL

jennifer lord said...

i'm sorta afraid that'll happen to me, too! we shall see!