Thursday, April 19, 2012

new phone, new adventures

today's soundtrack: "days like these" - natalie grant

i love april so so so so so much and wish i could live in it forever, amen.
enjoying a walk on my lunch break today.

slipped into my pumas!

my minuscule caption "My self portraits are always kinda ridiculous...."

my wildflowers are slowing dying off! waaaa!

i kinda wanted to jump on this train and head downtown for some chinese food

yay for fountains! i love em.

5 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Ha! Love the self portrait. Mine are always the same way. Les tells me I'm trying too hard and look like I'm grimacing instead of smiling.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your posts! Aww.and what a beautiful day..makes me wish I wasn't tied to my desk so I can enjoy the beautiful weather. And thanks for posting about getting comfortable, I can definately relate! :-)

jennifer lord said...

Sis. Kathy - I happen to love your self portraits (or maybe I just really like the ones you choose to upload!).

See, if I do my normal bland smile, those are the only ones I deem acceptable but they're boring! So I just choose to make dumb faces. ;)

Anon - Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

There are lots of rejected self portraits that never see the light of day!

jennifer lord said...

you're funny!
i can say the same for me also. ;)