Friday, August 31, 2012

a duffle bag, a lantern and a forever 21 bag with snacks.


Know what this means?

This means that besides my pillow, sleeping bag and chair, I'm packed and ready to go camping this weekend!!! wooo hooooooo!!!!

As usual, I'm soooo excited!! I think I overuse the word "excited". But that's okay.

I'm a little bummed because we were supposed to go to Arkansas this year like we did 5 years ago. That was the best camping trip ever! Really, I'm not exaggerating! You can take a poll!

But see.... we can't. Not this year. Because of him *insert evil glare* :

ISAAC
Yeah, Mr. Isaac is sending much rainfall to our camping spot sooooo.... we might be staying in a TX state park. I shall pine for you, mountains and pretty trees!!! *sighhhhhh*

Anywho, that's my Labor Day plans in a nutshell. I thankfully packed my camera charger so I just might be able to take pics this year!

Anddddd, next week... LAX!! Yoohoo, Pacific! I'm coming soon!
{excuse my lack of sleep}

Happy weekend!!!!

12 comments:

Britt said...

Take PLENTY of pictures!! Have fun :)

jennifer lord said...

I will force myself too! And Thanks!!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Have fun! I can almost guarantee no rain when you get HERE.

jennifer lord said...

Ahh yes, t'is fire season!!

Anali V said...

Yup no rain here! :D

Have fun!

jennifer lord said...

Oh I bet it's raining in some part of the bay right this second!

Kim said...

yay, the Pacific side is ready to see you!

Kim Garrett

jennifer lord said...

I'll represent the Gulf of Mexico (though it's like 5 hrs from me) and say that the Gulf has been missing the Pacific!!

Hanna said...

:(

No Youth Alive for me this year.
And boo isaac.
Lol.
On a happier ♪, YAY for camping! And have loads of fun plus a little extra for me at y.alive!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Enjoy your time! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Enjoy your time! :)

jennifer lord said...

Awww Hanna! Ok, I still hope to see you relatively SOON!

Thank you, Chels! I did!