Thursday, September 27, 2012

life according to my phone / randomness

life according to my phone

he likes his head elevated on pillows.... i know right?!
{NOT my bed, by the way!}
my doggie was in critical condition while i was in CA. soooooo i'm just so happy and thankful that he's doing great and is totally back to normal now.

school supplies ;)

TOTALLY NOT a typical math grade for me. hallelujah!

autumn leaves

fab flowers!


 randomness

:: So sometimes {like today} we have jersey days at work where you can wear casual clothes with a sports jersey. Recently it dawned on my how ridiculous it looks to see grown men wearing jerseys! It's like they're playing dress up! And they're so proud of themselves too!

:: You've heard of gas mileage tips and how one should have their tires properly inflated to avoid going to the pump so often? Yes? Ok, IT'S TRUE. Wow. So I saw that on the way to Heritage this year after we got a better tire for the van And I see that with my car this week after replacing my *ahem* smooth tires. I'm getting Uh-Mazing gas mileage. It's astounding!

:: weddings weddings weddings galore. What is the deal?!? Anyway, I was going through old pics to contribute to a wedding slideshow. Gosh, I have a great group of friends. We've had so much fun throughout the years! I was seriously "Awww!"-ing and laughing my head off while going through some old pics. It's Throwback Thursday, I suppose! :







8 comments:

Anali V said...

Great pictures! and CUTE doggie :)
And I didn't know you were in school!

jennifer lord said...

Yes and almost done! ;)

Jennifer said...

Stopping in from across the country....TN. ;o) I found your list of apostolic blogs on Pinterest. I'm following all of them now. I love reading other people's blogs that share the same faith as myself. =) Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Your dog is adorable.

jennifer lord said...

HI Jennifer, you have a great name! ;)

I will visit your blog now!
Thank you for commenting!

Britt said...

Great Pics!

Uhh you can't just say "weddings weddings weddings" and not say WHO is having a wedding! LOL

I'm thinking Kay Kay....?? :)

jennifer lord said...

LOL yes, the wedding in my world currently is KK & Troy's. Pictures to come after 10/13/2012!

Kathy McElhaney said...

LOL @ grown men in jerseys. Why do you want to wear another man's name on your back?

jennifer lord said...

Sis. Kathy - I. DON'T. KNOW.

It's so juvenile! One guy was discussing on Wed which jersey he'd wearing on Thurs!