That is my fav. type of weather, football weather!! You are blessed. lol This is why I love visiting the bay area, the weather you have is similar to that.
That honestly looks like too cold weather for camping!! Lol.
I started a bloggers link-up recently which is specifically for Apostolic Pentecostal bloggers. I'd love for you to stop by, grab a button and leave a link to your blog + share the link-up with your Apostolic Pentecostal blogging friends!
Here's the direct link: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html.
8 comments:
63 here! Hallelujah!!
currently 57 here.. I'm cold. lol
That is my fav. type of weather, football weather!! You are blessed. lol This is why I love visiting the bay area, the weather you have is similar to that.
Elias - LOL! It is totally football weather and Texans are obsessed with football! I adore the bay area b/c it's like this all the time. W
e only just got this starting this week.... was in the 100's. booooooo.
I actually turned on our heater today. It is getting pretty chilly over here!!
It's cooling down here! Yay! I love fall!
I don’t get it
That honestly looks like too cold weather for camping!! Lol.
I started a bloggers link-up recently which is specifically for Apostolic Pentecostal bloggers. I'd love for you to stop by, grab a button and leave a link to your blog + share the link-up with your Apostolic Pentecostal blogging friends!
Here's the direct link: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/ap-bloggers.html.
Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Post a Comment