Back home for now!
I had a lovely time in CA. Gosh, I never would've dreamed that I would have been on a plane this month but it happened and it was a nice little break! My days were filled with eating, shopping, driving and Church! Great combo! :) Los Angeles, Pasadena and Fontana for Bro. Frazier's meeting.
Shout out to Bekki, my sweet and gracious hostess!!
Also nice to spend some time with friends and to meet new ones! A few pics:
TWINSIES!! And no, we did not plan it. Carisa and I. 2,4,6,8!! HA!
Aww, Christy is the best bouncer/bodyguard EVER!!
"Spangly" Michelle along with Carisa, Christy and I
Good times! ;)

8 comments:
Awww....sorry that I missed you!!! :-(
Hopefully you'll come back soon!! :-)
:( I wish I would have gone ! I like Michelles hair looks good in the last picture
:)
I miss my lovely friends!!
Loooooove the pleated skirt!!! i need MORE!!! Annnnnd i really want to meet carisa!!!
I'm addicted to pleats! And yes, you two would get along very well. Hopefully she comes to Heritage!
What's up with all the deleted comments?! lol
Thanks, Anali, but I saw this pic and was like, "Oh Lord, What happened to my hair?!" Ew!
Miss you, Sis M!
Post a Comment