Tuesday, March 12, 2013

hello March! and other randomness

Greetings!

Spring is in the air! My allergies are NOT rejoicing but I do so love to see trees budding and flowers blooming. My orchids are blooming!! Yayyyyy!


1st bloom beginning {3.5.2013)

fully bloomed {3.6.2013}
today! two blooms {3.12.2013}
Love love them! Last year, they didn't bloom at all. 
But hey, even when God unfolds the Orchid, He always gets it right!
....

Food for Thought
We often say how much we want to be used by God.... "Lord, make me a vessel to be worthy of Your use".... stuff like that. 
And that's good! We need to be willing to be open to whatever God wants from us.
But how about the things that aren't on our personal agenda?
What about when you feel led to do things that are out of your comfort zone?
There are certain scriptures are easily ignored {by me! maybe not everyone} and cast off because- "God, I don't need to do that! I'm not the one with the problem!"
Maybe I'll elaborate at another time.
My point is that He calls us to be used by Him, even in ways that we'd rather Not be used!

....

Still trusting and seeking for God's perfect timing with the job thing!
Although, I must admit that being a stay at home daughter isn't half bad! The days go by just as quickly as if I were working 40 hours a week. So Weird!
*SIGH* However, my expenses and shopping habit
personal cost of living will not allow it.

You guys, I so cannot wait to type out my employment testimony on here! I know it's gonna be grand! 

....

So this Friday, we're doing a lock-in for the kids.
I'm almost as excited about it as the kids, haha! 
It's gonna be much fun, I'm sure!
Pics to come! Au Revior!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

How long have you been a stay at home daughter? I hope you find a job soon! Are you looking for anything in particular?

Chandra
More Modern Modesty

jennifer lord said...

My last day of working was Nov 30th.

It's crazy because there's lots of jobs in the area! I'm concentrating on getting back to the HR field. However, it's a roller coaster ride of interviews, call backs, no call backs, etc.