randomness... mostly of the school variety.
I'll have a more substantial post tomorrow. Or tonight! Cuz ya know, wonders never cease! ;) {EDIT: yeahhhh, never mind. not happening.}
* I graduate {though I'm calling it the FAKE graduation since my last class will be this summer. They graciously allow us to walk the stage in spring} in 22 days, 4 hour, 7 minutes and 14 seconds. Yayyyyyyyy. It's almost over!
* Fun fact: I've decided the restaurant that I want to eat at on grad day {Mi Cocina!} and the following Saturday {Maggiano's!} AND my shoes, since I decided I want to look short for this graduation *insert laughter!* compared to my previous graduations wearing heels. Wanna see? They're super cute.
These will look nice under my big, billowing black gown. Depending on what I end up wearing, I might get a different color.
So food and shoes are planned. OBVIOUSLY I have my priorities in order.
* I will be getting my degree in Psychology and I know to a lot of people in Pentecost, psychology = Mind Drugs. No one has ever confronted me about this... LOL maybe because I don't go around broadcasting my major! But this stigma bugs me.
Just know, getting a undergrad degree in psych is more about the study of the history of psych and the mind and behaviors and such. NOT drugs. I've only had one class {Abnormal Psych} that has talked drugs and that was a very small portion of the class.
That was my public service annoucement to defend psychology. You're welcome. :)
* Testimony - my first day of work was also the day of an exam!! I was rather freaked out that day. But thanks be to God, I did really well on it. WAY better than I thought I would!

9 comments:
CUTE shoes! and Congratulations on your graduation!!
I'd love to pick your brain about what you've learned in your major. Especially how is opposes and/or supports a Biblical viewpoint. You just need to come for another visit - I promise no booby trapped chairs this time ;)
Oops, should have said "how IT opposes and/or supports"
I am SOO excited for you Jen!!! Graduation AND a new job; God is good!
*HMM, I'd say you definitely have your priorities straight ;o) cute shoes
I wanna see your previous grad shoes Jen!!! LOL
I didn't know you graduate this year! congrats!
And if anything Nurses are the ones that give a lot of meds.. although we can't prescribe. Anyway, congrats!
Congratulations on your graduation!!
Sis. Kathy - ALOHA!! haha! I love being around you and Bro. Les so much, I GUESS I wouldn't mind it you lay out any booby trap chairs. I just won't sit down. :)
You'd be surprised at how much of the material taught is non-controversial!
Thanks, Hanna!
Mary, I don't even remember (I'm kinda surprised I don't!) but I know I wore heel for high school and community college!
Thank you, Nurse Anali! And Thanks, Sis. K!
Congratulations! Woohoo!
HA! "Church folks" are funny people. What would you like to do with your psych major?
Chandra
More Modern Modesty
Goooooood question, Ms. Chandra!
I've never been interested in going into the field. Really, when I decided that I'd go ahead and get my bachelor's, I just majored in something that I was interested in. Psychology fits well with human resources so I suppose it all worked out! ;)
Post a Comment