Saturday, December 28, 2013

today! and next week!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week!!!

It's going by soooo quickly.

I did something that I Never do. I woke this morning thinking it was Friday and wondering my alarm didn't go off. Then I looked above the 6:57am on my phone and realized it said "Saturday". PRAISE the Lord.

But yes, I had my nearest and dearest friends over on Wednesday for soup, sandwiches, salad, cookies and tarts.

mini fruit pizzas decorated by my guests "that's art!!"
 And next Wednesday.... Conqueror's!!!


I think Mary and I are gonna have races to see who can wake up the earliest and be ready the quickest! My internal clock is on Central Standard Time so I think that'll give me a bit of help.

just sayin' ;)

We're gonna have a blast!

How was your Christmas? Any fun New Year's plans? Going to Conqueror's too??

5 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I had the BEST Christmas EVER! Even got to text some wonderful friends :)

Have a great time at Conquerors! I conquered that age a long time ago ;)

jennifer lord said...

While "slaving" in the kitchen making soups, I happened to receive a breathtaking picture and got to text sweet friends!!

Thank you! haha!

Mary Frances said...

HAHA!!! I think Jen Connell's if Mary could text response, was HILARIOUS!!!

Ooooo THE RACE is ON girrrrrl!!! Hope your not grumpy at night like ANOTHER blogger friend of mine!!! LOLOLOL

jennifer lord said...

I am a card-carrying Night Owl! Far from grumpy!

Psssttt... does that blogger's name start with an A and end with a Lee??

Mary Frances said...

YES!!! Bahahaha!!!