Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3 : BEST PART OF YOUR DAY

the privilege to be able to wake up and live another day for the Lord. today's my birthday. :)
The previous year of my life has an incredible ride.... definitely a walk of faith like never before. Hindsight is 20/20! I've been able to look back on experiences and see growth today. That's so so so important to me. I don't ever want be satisfied with where I'm at. So thankful for all that God had brought me through and for what's to come.

7 comments:

Elias L. Martinez said...

Amen. Happy Bday sista

jennifer lord said...

Thank you!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy, happy birthday to YOU!! Love you!

jennifer lord said...

Love YOU soooooo much! :)

jennifer lord said...

Thanks!

Hanna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JE-EN, HAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY TOOO YOUUU (^falsetto voice there)!

So glad to know you and can't wait to get to know you better! I hope you had a REALLY awesome b-day :D

jennifer lord said...

What lovely falsetto!!

Thank you, Hanna. I'm so happy we finally met! Almost time for HERITAGE!!