Heritage in Colorado Springs is by far my most "favoritist" conference of all!!
I am so blessed that I was even able to go. There were
times when I wasn't sure that we would be able to make the trip but God came
through.
Heritage was a QUITE the Journey for me- naturally and
spiritually. It's so crazy to me that it was only 3 days long. Wowwww.
Of course it shouldn't be surprising how well the
messages were aligned (since like, the same God inspired all of them!!) but yeah....my humanity is amazed at how it all flowed together so seamlessly.
I was inspired and challenged in so many ways during this
small three day time span. I am anxious to see how God will continue His work in
me through my experiences there. Bro. Short's message reminds me that He will
always finish what He's started.
Phenomenal preaching from Elders Hyler, Charles, Short, McKillop and Howard! Sis
Jones was amazing as usual in leading music. So thankful for the burden that
Bishop Johnson and Pastor Burgess have for young people.
You know what?? I love having friends who I know that
I'll spot at the altar call, giving it all to God. Or helping someone pray
through. Or kneeling at the front during pre-service prayer. I love it!
A few pics! I so enjoyed hanging with you ladies! When's
the next trip?!?!
![]() | ||
| {stolen from Anali} Hanna, moi, Michelle & Lyda {look!! Jaci & Mary in the background!!} at the best fast food place evahhhh AKA Chick-Fil-A |
![]() | |
| MARY!! She really does give the best hugs! |
![]() | |
| Sweet Hanna and I {pardon my disheveled appearance LOLOL} |
![]() |
| Blurry pic of Such beautiful ladies! Hanna, Anali & Faith :) |
| ||
| JAYNE! She's a doll! |
![]() | ||
| One of the two biggest mouths in Pentecost {Hey, She Said This! I'm just quoting her!!}. I Love you, Jac!!!! |
![]() |
| {stolen from Anali} Anali along with some people that she thinks say "YEEHAW"! |
![]() |
| Mary and I! |
![]() | ||
| My fabulous chauffeur |
One thing I did during the looooonng drive home to keep myself entertained was taking scenic pictures. Please draw your attention to the difference in elevation.
![]() |
| COLORADO |
![]() |
| NEW MEXICO |
![]() |
| TEXAS |
I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!
*sniff sniff*
ok, I'm done.












6 comments:
Lol!!! I was teasing Michelle about the fact that you guys don't have accents. Soooo a girl can dream right? Lol
PLEASE do not dream me a Texan accent! Thank you! LOLOLOL!
Aww yay! I am planning to come next year!!!
I'd better see you there!!!
We had SO much fun!! Anali and I agreed that this conference was like no other we've been to. Yes, my humanity was also amazed at how the messages flowed together. The first night, when I was talking to my parents, they were mentioning some world event and how we were in the end times!
God lets His people know!
♥ you and so glad we got to hang out!
It was a great conference!
And I love you too! Hope to see you again soon!!!
Post a Comment