{He said}
I won't give you more
more than you can take
and I might let you bend
and I might let you bend
but I won't let you break
and no-o-o-o-o
and no-o-o-o-o
I'll never ever let you go-o-o-o-o
don't you forget what He said
don't you forget what He said
[group 1 crew and chris august "He Said"]
I get really happy when I hear this one come on the radio.
I don't know the verses by heart but when that chorus comes on, I can't help but start a mini car concert and sing along loudly {especially during the oh-oh-oh parts}. plus I love Blanca's voice.
it's so encouraging too! when we go through things, it sometimes feels never-ending and like there's no purpose for it. BUT trials and frustrations and annoyances are here to make us stronger! so yeah, it may feel kinda uncomfortable right this second but just think of all the strength and wisdom that will come out of it! and remember that God will always be there in the midst of it.
don't you forget what He said!

3 comments:
i love that song my favorite!
me toooooo! :)
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks
[url=http://cheapjordans2013.joomla-host.org/]cheap jordans shoes[/url]
[url=http://jordansoutletgc.exteen.com/]jordan shoes[/url]
Post a Comment