Friday, November 23, 2012

good morning, lovelies!

Awww, my fake smile today looks so happy!
I really am happy though! I am blessed with so much, even more than I deserve. I have amazing family and friends, I go to a great church and I get the privilege of living for God!

Not to mention that I'm very well rested {in bed before 10!!!!! that's unheard of, especially on Thanksgiving!}. Plus I didn't request today off but I'm Thankful to Have a Job to come to this morning.
Oh and breakfast was pretty good too:

Yes, that would be pumpkin pie and ice cream.
So Thanksgiving Eve, my personal tradition is to bake pie late at night. I just like being up late and having the kitchen to myself. Mary was my company via phone!

Posing with my pumpkin
Rolling out the crust



Done! Pumpkin and Pecan
Annnnnd this happened, so I had to post it on Instagram. My mom is funnnny! But she really is the Turkey Master. Her's always come out moist and flavorful and AMAZING. She's converted many a non-turkey eater.

Me with my "adopted" grandparents! Love these two and so happy they could have dinner with us!

9 comments:

Mary Frances said...

You look pretty Jen! Your outfit looks ETHNIC!!! Annnnd we have many a good convos eh!!! Is that a mixed couple??? LOl just had to ask!!!!

jennifer lord said...

Aww, thanks Mary! This dress kinda reminds me of turkey feathers so I wore it. :P

HA! MANY GOOD convos! ;)

Yes, they are! Chocolate and Vanilla! lolololol!!

Anali V said...

Somebody is going to have a sugar rush..lol

jennifer lord said...

Hey, pumpkin is a fruit! It's good for me!

Oh, and ice cream is a dairy product.

Hanna said...

LOL! Simply lovely, from the breakfast to Mr. Mrs. chocolate and vanilla :)

Notions from Nonny said...

The pies looked yummy!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :-)

jennifer lord said...

Thank you, Hanna & Sis K!

Jennifer Connell said...

Twin, your pies look awesome!! Good job! :)

jennifer lord said...

Thanks, Twin!! :o)