* soooo i'm back with a few mosquito bites. we did our little annual camping trip this past weekend. It was hard, you guys. I seriously love camping but woowwww, my fall allergies were no joke and its not fun to have to live outdoors, all congested and stuff. And it was hot. At least Arkansas is really really pretty.
How long has this "panorama mode" update been out on the iPhone? It's been awhile and this is the first time I've really used it. For shame!
I kinda took several pics of the same thing.
It's very inaccurate because our tent (on the right) was actually facing the lake.
Okay, last one.
Anddddd there was this one time we drove far away to another (HUGE) lake so we could rent a boat from them. The boat could fit half the group at a time so while waiting for it to come back, some of us were marooned on an island. Yeah, I really was ready to get home!
And with a filter....
Thankfully that night it cooled down some because it Rained! Yes! It was neat but our tent had some leaks despite the tent cover. Although I did miss seeing all of the crazy beautiful stars that night, lightening flashes over a lake is pretty amazing too.
Overheard this said by a male in my group: "Aww man! I'm missing the Dr. Laura Marathon!" Rest assured, I did revoke his man card.
<I actually think its cool that he likes Dr. Laura but that moment was too funny to pass up!>
Also, someone discovered that they brought some friends called Ticks home. Yeah, I'm kinda paranoid about my stuff now (Like I wasn't already!!! Yikes!).
* Syria. Okay, I know I've said it before but I'm sooo not the person to get into a political debate with because.... well, I don't know much about it! But I keep hearing about how the US wants to launch missiles at them since they pretty much attacked their own citizens with chemicals.
That's downright cruel and horrible but because we're the "Leader of the Free World", we have to go be the playground monitor and attack them (which also could kill innocent Syrians) because they have terrible leaders??? See, I don't get it and if you understand and wish to enlighten me, feel free. I haven't read on it. I'm a little nervous of them retaliating on us. But maybe I'm just selfish that way.
* Princess confessions: currently waiting to get my car inspected, standing in a corner. The place has 2 couches + 2 chairs and there were about 7 sitting down watching the TV. 3 of them are men. Ok, what happened to the days when a man gives up his seat if a woman walks in?! Chivalry is a dying art. Or maybe I'm just a Princess. It's fine though. I like my corner. And the a/c feels amazing.







3 comments:
My goodness! I haven't used the panorama mode on my iPhone. That makes for a really cool picture!! I am going to have to give it a try!
Camping...I love it, but there has to be certain requirements. lol A solid roof over my head...and a restroom. And not one in the earth or under rock. Other than that, it's pretty fun!
Syria...I with you on this. I am tired of losing our brave men and woman to countries that hate us. We already give them money we don't have! Why should we sacrifice our lives. But, with that said....we have a government that is fulfilling the end times. For those that their walk with God isn't where it should be, now is a perfect time to make your way back.
Chivalry....You have the feminist movement to thank for that. They want to be equal and men are giving them what they ask for. I know it doesn't make it right, but that is where were at. So sad!
Well...I had the gift of gab today! lol Such great topics that I just couldn't let go by!! Take care and have a wonderful rest of the week!!
Your camping pictures are lovely.
And I am with you on your thoughts. Where are those knights of long ago? Was it all just a fairy tale!
Sis K. - You should try it! It's kinda fun!
Camping isn't camping without a tent! I do still require real bathrooms/showers.... none of that rock restroom business.
The end is definitely near!
And with also Sue - Yes, it seems like chivalry was a fairy tale but every once is a while, I see that quality in a man!
Post a Comment