What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
I was nominated by this sweet lady :) :
![]() |
| http://notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com/ |
11 FACTS
1.) I want to go back to bed right now.
2.) I dislike mornings.
Okay, I'll try not to base the rest of these on my lack of sleep
3.) Lemon scented cleaning products are one of the best smells ever.
4.) Today is my 6th year anniversary with my company!
5.) There is a jar of Cookie Butter to my right.
6.) I am the first US born person in my immediate family {family from Caribbean island named Grenada}.
7.) Nothing compares to greatness of knowing You, Lord.
8.) I think high-waisted skirts are amazing.
9.) Retro looking shoes are nice too.
10.) My favorite and most plenteous phone apps are camera apps.
11.) Brightly colored knee socks are a girl's best friend.
NOMINEE'S QUESTIONS
- Where do you live? Dallas!
- Your favorite radio talk show? Wellllll.... I don't really have one. But before she moved to satellite radio, I LOVED Dr. Laura.
- Your favorite color and why? #1: Blue, because it is Perfection. Coming in a close 2nd place, I love Glitter (yes, that is a color) because it is mesmerizing.
- Your favorite sport? Hmmm.... I like football and baseball.
- Your favorite bible story? Like my TWIN , Joseph's story is my favorite.
- Where was your first date? Ummmm, TBD!
- Who is your best friend? Michelle
- If you could build a home anywhere, where would it be? Just one??? A lovely beach house on a lovely beach.
- If you could drive any car, what would it be? Since my car is fairly small, I'll take a large roomy Nissan Armada. OR a Porsche Carrera which is neither large nor roomy.
- Your favorite website? currently Pinterest!
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Yikes! I'm apprehensive to guess these things the more I get older! I'd like to see myself serving God, married and blessed.
MY QUESTIONS
1.) What is your most favorite place that you've visited?
2.) What is your favorite dessert?
3.) Where would you like to travel next?
4.) What is your favorite church conference?
5.) What is the color of the shoes you are wearing?
6.) Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
7.) Who is your favorite singer/musician?
8.) What is your favorite book of the Bible?
9.) Do you prefer sunny days or cloudy days?
10.) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
11.) What is your favorite scripture?
MY NOMINEES
{sooo many have already been nominated! so my list is small. i still get my award though, right? RIGHT???}



1 comments:
Hey! I renominated you for the Liebster award! :) Love your blog and posts.Check it out here on http://mindofchrist-changed.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html :)
Post a Comment