So confession: I took all of these Today. Not on the 6th or 7th.
Whew. Now I feel so much better.
Let's gooooooo!
![]() |
| DAY 6 : I'M THANKFUL FOR.... the weather change, obviously. PRAISE HIM. |
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 118:1
![]() |
| DAY 7 : LIGHT / oh, mister sun sun, mister golden sun, please shine down on me! {ya'll remember that song?!} |
But if we walk in the
light, as he is in the light we have fellowship one with another, and
the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7
![]() |
| DAY 8 : Angle / This consists of many angles |
Hmm.
Stumped.
I try to think of my verses off the top of my head and then look them up to ensure they're quoted correctly but ANGLE?!? So let's visit our minor prophet friend Habakkuk for this one, thanks to the search engine:
15 They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.
Habakkuk 1: 14,15




0 comments:
Post a Comment