And a happy October to you, too! I want to do Photo-A-Day again and I want to steal Sis. Kathy's idea of doing a Verse A Day! Soooooo. I think I'll take my pics throughout the week and post them here on Fridays, along with the corresponding verse. My verses will be either Bible verses or song lyrics, since I can't get this hymn out of my head for the one today!
I'll post today's here though. The rest will be on Friday.
![]() | ||||
| DAY 1: Where you stood - Kitchen tile... On one foot! Aha!! |
"My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness....
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness....
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand."
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand."



9 comments:
Yay! Glad you're joining me. I have a feeling there will be song lyrics in many of my posts, too.
Glad to be joining you :)
Yes, songs jump into my mind very easily!
Hey Jen! Thanks again for stopping by my blog and your kind words!
I just realized you are from Dallas, TX. My husband's family lives in Dallas. Whose church do you go to?
Take Care,
Nonny
Hand pushing invisible "like" button :)
Sis K- Bro Pace's church!
Thank you, Hannahhhh!
:o) I know your pastor very well! He was good friends with my father in law. LOVE his singing!!
Uncle Kenny....yes, that is my father in law's brother. And my mother in law's brother and family lives their too. (The Condren's :o) )
It's nice to meet you!!! :o)
I love his singing too :)
And I always hear wonderful things about your father-in-law.
Oh ok, so that's the connection! I've wondered!
It's so nice to meet you also!!
Fun times! Awesome idea, ya'll!
Fun times! Awesome idea, ya'll!
Post a Comment