helloooooo!
greetings and salutations! ;)
![]() |
| DAY 2 : LUNCHTIME = naptime in my haven of rest |
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psalm 91: 5,6
![]() |
| DAY 3 : THIS HAPPENED - I discovered the existence and yumminess of mini bunt cakes. Therefore, I had no excuse to not visit the gym later that day |
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Acts 2: 16,17
![]() | |||
| DAY 4 : What you read |
![]() |
| DAY 5 : Shadow |
Psalm 91:1





0 comments:
Post a Comment