and on a much less frivolous note....
red makes me think of the blood of Jesus.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5
DAY 10: Emotion
no pic.
I didn't feel like a self portrait and I didn't really like any of my other ideas.
Bible Study Time!!!
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation
Psalm 13:5
My pastor has taught about the meaning of the word "rejoice" in the scriptures. It translates to the Hebrew word gil and part of the Strong's definition is "to spin round (under the influence of any violent emotion), i.e. Usually rejoice" {Strong's 1523}.
![]() |
| DAY 11 : Something Close-Up / the anatomy of a curl |
I want God to see my heart for what it Really is.
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23-24 .
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Jeremiah 17:10
Psalm 139:23-24 .
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Jeremiah 17:10
![]() |
| DAY 12 : On the table / On my desk at work: Seashells from our epic road trip {these are from South Carolina} to remind me of the sea.... *sigh!* |
When Jesus got down to business....
And
Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and
bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and
the seats of them that sold doves
Matthew 21:12




4 comments:
Love all these! It's neat that we're doing the same thing but coming up with completely different verses. God's word is so rich!
And the red coat... very beautiful.
You've been nominated for the Liebster Award....check it out here:
http://notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html
Hi just wanted to say that I like your article very much. Please keep up the good posts Thanks a ton! and Have a good day
Sis Kathy - This is alot of fun! And the Word is rich indeed!
Sis K - Yayyyyy thanks!
Anon - Awww, thanks!!
Post a Comment