Friday, October 19, 2012

OCT 13th - 18th Photo & Verse A Day

DAY 13 : Landscape / as viewed from a parking garage
This reminds me of when the devil led Jesus up the mountain top:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4: 8-10 


DAY 14: Makes You Laugh / this really does!!!
Sarah laughed too!
 
12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
13 And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
 Genesis 18:12, 13


DAY 15 : Dinnertime / the remnants of my dinner 


Don't be like these servants....

16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: 17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden , Come ; for all things are now ready. 18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse
Luke 14:16-18


DAY 16 : Something I Wrote

And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.
Deuteronomy 9:10


DAY 17 : Fruit / Fruit! Submerged in fruit flavoured jello!

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
 Galatians 5:22, 23

DAY 18: Made you smile today / My dad and sister on the carousel!
 33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

1 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

LOL @ the fish in the sea!!